Users of iOS and Android can directly download mobile banking by scanning the QR code.
Tips on transfer
1. Our personal online banking provides you with three ways of safety validation:
For customers validated through “UK + SMS”, ordinary customers are subject to an upper limit of RMB2 million (inclusive) on single and daily cumulative transaction amount; VIP gold card holders are subject to an upper limit of RMB5 million (inclusive) on single and daily cumulative transaction amount; VIP platinum card holders an upper limit of RMB10 million (inclusive) on single and daily cumulative transaction amount; And VIP diamond card holders an upper limit of RMB10 million (inclusive) on single and daily cumulative transaction amount.
Customers validated through “E-token + SMS” are subject to an upper limit of RMB200,000 (inclusive) on single and daily cumulative transaction amount.
Customers validated through SMS are subject to an upper limit of RMB50,000 (inclusive) on single and daily cumulative transaction amount.
The above upper limits include the total sum of all sorts of transactions including transfer, remittance, credit card repayment, bill payment and online payment. Specifically, upper limits on remittance by address and remittance by password remain unchanged, still RMB50,000 (inclusive).
2. Customers are allowed to set their own transaction limits within our prescribed ceiling based on their risk tolerance.
3. When handling accounting transactions, customers shall confirm transaction amount, account number etc. in the SMS text message containing verification code so as to prevent transfer information from being hacked.
4. When conducting transaction via online banking, please correctly distinguish the password used. For the sake of safety, it is advisable to set a different online banking transaction password from the accounting (withdrawal) password.
Log onto the correct address
1. The personal online banking website of Postal Savings Bank of China is: https://pbank.psbc.com. We advise you to add this website address to your Favorite folder, and directly click it for access. It is not suggested to access to the website through links from other website so as to avoid being directed to other illegal website that might steal your information.
2. After log onto the online banking, you should check whether the preserved information is correct. Once you’ve accidentally entered a phishing website, exit it immediately and timely change the password, and report to us through our service hotline 95580 at the same time.
Properly keep key information such as passwords
Our personal online banking is accessed to through “user name or identity certificate number + logon password + validation code”. Thus, it is essential customers protect all the key information. Please see to it that:
1. Don’t set too simple passwords (such as 666666, 888888 etc.); don’t use your birth date, ID card number, telephone number or other numeric string that can be easily guessed as password; don’t use passwords the same as email box or Internet access.
2. We suggest making up password with mixed letters and numbers to enhance safety, which can effectively prevent easy deciphering and theft of funds from the account.
3. Make sure bank account password, online banking logon password and static online transaction password are different, because different passwords of different functions can effectively safeguard funds in your account.
4. Please change your password on a regular basis, keep it in mind and take good care of it. Under no circumstances should you divulge your personal account and password information to others. You should keep alert against any form of asking for account number and password via email, SMS text message, telephone etc. so as to avoid consequent loss.
5. In case your account number and/or password is accidentally leaked, please immediately log onto the online banking for temporary loss reporting of the account or go to our outlet to change the password.
6. Never divulge your personal information such as ID card number, account number, telephone number etc. to others.
7. Avoid accessing to online banking on public computers in public places such as cyber bar, leaving no chance of stealing account number and password through videotaping. In case it is indeed necessary to use online banking on public computers, take some protective measures while entering the password; see to it that all information has been deleted before shutting down the browser and that UK is put away properly before leaving.
Form good operating habits
With the technological advancement, a variety of Internet-based financial crimes have sprung up. Though banks have taken all sorts of security measures to safeguard their banking transaction systems, safety of your funds still depends on your good operating habits:
1. Learn to use online banking correctly. We advise you to, before using our online banking, carefully read this guide and try the operations on the demonstration page under the guidance of the dynamic demonstration of the online banking homepage. If you have any doubt in the use of online banking, you may call our service hotline 95580 anytime, or consult our online service staff via online banking to avoid possible inconvenience caused by erroneous operation.
2. Please properly keep your UK. In particular, see to it that your UK is unplugged after finishing operations of online banking. Don’t leave your UK inserted on the computer for a long time, because it may have your information stolen through long-distance operation.
3. Exit the online banking after you finish using it. Click the “Exit” button to withdraw from the transaction page.
Erect correct safety consciousness
Correct safety consciousness will save you troubles related to all sorts of safety issues to the maximum degree. We hope you can pay attention to safety details and actively cope with it:
1. Pay timely attention to changes in your account. We suggest you regularly check account balance and detailed transaction journals. Upon receipt of SMS text message indicating abnormal online banking transaction, you should immediately contact your customer manager or the account opening bank to avoid greater loss. Meanwhile, it is advised to sign up for SMS notification service so as to keep informed of account changes.
2. Take good care of your cell phone. You should protect the cell phone whose number is preserved for online banking and which is registered for receiving password message. In case your cell phone is lost or the phone number is canceled, please change the preserved phone number through online banking or at our outlet in time.
3. Pay attention to prompts that pop up in logon. Every time you log onto the online banking, you should check the “total number of logons” and the “time of last logon”. In case you find abnormal logon or funds stolen, please immediately contact your customer manager or the account opening bank, or dial our service hotline 95580 for emergency treatment.
4. Be it known that our service hotline and SMS number is 95580. You should cautiously discriminate incoming calls or text messages from other numbers to avoid being swindled.
5. If you don’t need or cannot access to online banking services for a certain period of time, please go to our outlet or dial 95580 to suspend online banking. You may reactivate it later.
Safeguard your computer
1. Don’t install or run software and program from unknown sources; don’t open attachment or website links contained in emails sent by strangers; don’t enter bank account, password or other personal information into unknown websites; reject all emails asking for account number or password from unknown sources.
2. Keep your personal computer from being used by too many people and set power-on password. Users of Windows operation system should activate the Windows system’s built-in firewall, shut down the sharing and remote functions to prevent malicious programs from hacking your computer.
3. Regularly download and install the latest operation system and security patch of browser; use copyrighted software; regularly update the antivirus software.
4. Timely update antivirus software and firewall.