Users of iOS and Android can directly download mobile banking by scanning the QR code.
Dear Sir or Madam,
In order to show our gratitude for your long-term trust and support and facilitate your investment in open-end funds via electronic channels, we, after consultation with the concerned fund management companies, hereby decide to continue providing preferential rates for the subscription to the designated open-end funds (front-end mode) via personal online banking and mobile banking. Specific information is listed as follows:
I. Applicable investors
All individual investors who subscribe to the designated open-end funds via our personal online banking and mobile banking are applicable to the continued preferential rates.
II. Applicable funds and duration
For the range of funds available for preferential rates for the subscription via our personal online banking and mobile banking, please see the List of Funds Available for Preferential Rates for Subscription via Personal Internet Banking and Mobile Banking of the Postal Savings Bank of China (updated on December 31, 2015 and referred to as the “List of Preferential Funds”). From January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016, the preferential rates are applicable to the investors who subscribe to the designated open-end funds via our personal online banking and mobile banking. The preferential rates for subscription via personal online banking and mobile banking are not executed for the other open-end funds sold by us on an agency basis.
III. Preferential measures
The investors who subscribe to the designated open-end funds via our personal online banking and mobile banking (excluding fixed-term and -amount subscription) are offered a 60% discount of the subscription rates (including graded rates). If the discounted subscription rate is less than 0.6%, 0.6% shall prevail; if the original subscription rate (including the graded rate) before the discount is equal to or less than 0.6%, the original subscription rate shall prevail and no discount shall be provided.
IV. Important notices
1. For the rates of different funds, please refer to their fund contracts, prospectuses, relevant legal documents, as well as the latest announcements issued by the concerned fund management companies.
2. The preferential policy is applicable only to the rates for the subscription to the designated open-end funds via personal online banking and mobile banking in the normal subscription period, excluding:
(1) the fixed-term and -amount subscription (which is only eligible for our preferential policies for the automatic investment plan) and fund conversion via personal online banking and mobile banking ; (2) the back-end subscription rates of all funds; (3) the subscription rates of the open-end funds in the fund raising period.
3. The preferential policy shall take effect when we submit the subscription application to the relevant fund management company.
4. It is important that you remain aware of relevant investment risks.
V. Other notes
You can learn about relevant matters through our official website (www.psbc.com), business outlets, and customer service hotline 95580. You may also visit other concerned websites.
Postal Savings Bank of China Co., Ltd.
December 31, 2015